The workshop offered a reflection and exchange of experiences on different themes with a view to expressing what is working and what is more difficult, based on these experiences.
After an introduction part that was set-up the scene on the EU and MS in dealing withinvasive alien species, two themes will be investigated. For each, two types of exchanges was be proposed:
- in a first step , some MS was present their own experience and examples on the subject;
- in a second step,round tables was allow participants to exchange and share opinions and experiences on different questions.
The main themes and questions that are proposed to be investigated during the workshop would be, from a RBD authorities and managers point of view.
PART I: Introduction
Split group A
- Theme 1 : Surveillance system
Split group B
- Theme 2 : Management of IAS
PART III: Conclusion
- Invasive Alien Species Example of good practices French Biodiversity agency - Gaëlle Deronzier
- Invasive Alien Species - Management of IAS - Ray Earle
- Management of Invasive Alien Species - Nicolás Cifuentes
- Surveillance of aquatic IAS in the Netherlands - Henk Groenewoud
- Development of a system of early detection of zebra mussel through analysis of eDNA - Marta Prado Rodríguez
Conclusions of the workshop - Mr. Philippe Seguin